Immediate Openings for Designers, Project Designers and Associates
The Office of James Burnett is a leading
landscape architectural design firm practicing internationally from offices in
Texas, California and Massachusetts. A recipient of numerous design awards, our
work includes the design of urban parks, academic institutions, healthcare
campuses, workplace environments, and landscape master plans for private and
public clients in the United States and abroad. OJB is currently accepting
applications from Designers with 0-2 years of experience, Project Designers
with 1-4 Years of experience and Associates with 4-6 years of experience
including demonstrated success in project delivery and construction to fill
open positions in our three different offices.
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume, and relevant work samples in one PDF not exceeding 10MB in size to Ms. Meg Levy at: email@example.com.
Please note that resume submissions without work samples will not be considered. No phone calls, please.
- A Bachelor or Master of Architecture or Landscape Architecture
- Employment history in a fast-paced, design-driven studio environment (if applicable)
- Experience working with project teams to produce bid documents for complex projects
- Demonstrated technical skills, an attention to detail and problem solving ability
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp and MS Office
- Familiarity with VectorWorks, Revit Architecture and/or Rhinoceros is a plus
- Professional licensure preferred but not required for Associate
- Competitive compensation package commensurate with experience
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
- Optional participation in 401K retirement program