- 950 trees were planted.
- 9 acres of forested area was saved and maintained on-site.
- Land mitigation allows the lake, adjacent boat ramps and some landscape to fill with water, keeping residential and commercial spaces unharmed. In April 2016, a major flood revealed the landscape performance to be a success.
- Trees have the potential for intercepting 475,000 gallons of water which are equivalent to the water usage for 4,750 American residents for one day.*
Carbon, Energy + Air
- The project reduces light pollution.
- The planting strategy reduces temperatures in urban areas.
- The trees sequester 114,000 pounds of carbon annually, which offset an average car driving 155,0787 miles.**