Landscape Architect / Designer
Located in Houston, Dallas, Solana Beach, or Boston.
OJB is currently accepting applications from mid-level Landscape Designers and Landscape Architects. Experience should include demonstrated success in project design, development, and construction.
Responsibilities may include:
- Preparation, coordination and completion of design and construction document packages.
- Development of creative technical solutions.
- Coordination of design and engineering sub-consultants.
- Development of project specifications.
- Participating in project meetings and demonstrates competent understanding of assigned projects.
- Assisting with preparation of client presentations, plans, design studies and drawings, construction documents with support.
- Assisting with preparation of site analysis and conducts technical research as directed.
- Identifying and escalating project and client issues in a timely manner.
- Responsible for 1-2 special projects (technology, office management, file management, etc.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Employment history in a fast-paced, design-driven studio environment.
- Experience working with project teams to produce documents for complex projects.
- An attention to detail and problem-solving ability.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp and MS Office.
- Proficiency in drawing conventions, file management, time reporting.
- Familiarity with VectorWorks, Revit Architecture, Lumion and/or Rhinoceros is a plus.
- 2+ Years Professional Experience in the Field of Landscape Architecture or Architecture.
- Education – BA in Landscape Architecture or Architecture.
OJB Landscape Architecture is an award-winning design practice with locations in Boston, San Diego, Houston, Dallas and Philadelphia. Our work includes the design of urban parks, academic institutions, healthcare campuses, workplace environments and landscape master plans for internationally-acclaimed architectural firms, Fortune 500 companies, private developers, municipal governments, non-profit agencies and private citizens.
At OJB, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants. OJB believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
OJB Landscape Architecture offers a competitive compensation package commensurate with experience.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
- Optional participation in 401K retirement program
To apply for this position, please submit a cover letter, resume and work samples in PDF format not exceeding 10mb in size to the following email address: email@example.com
Please note that resume submissions without work samples will not be considered. No phone calls, please.