- San Diego, CA
Located in San Diego, CA.
Award-winning landscape architecture design practice with locations in Texas, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania and California seeks a Marketing Coordinator for the San Diego, California office. Our clients include well known architectural firms, private developers, municipal governments, college and universities, companies, and non-profit agencies.
The Marketing Coordinator will work with a team of dynamic and highly creative professionals, with a focus on project pursuits, client communications, and collaborative engagement. This individual should be experienced in handling a wide range of marketing support tasks and be able to work independently. The Marketing Coordinator must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the challenges of a fast-paced, energetic environment, sometimes under pressure. The ideal candidate is proactive, resourceful, and efficient and must maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality. The Marketing Coordinator must and have great written and verbal communication skills, strong decision-making ability and attention to detail.
- Assist and coordinate the preparation of responses to Request for Qualifications (RFQs), Request for Proposals (RFPs), and presentation materials in Adobe InDesign, meeting deadlines for all submittals and working under the guidance of the Marketing Director.
- Maintain and develop new relationships with consultants to assist the Pursuit Team in creating the most strategically positioned and technically competent team to win the work.
- Support and maintain the firm’s business development log.
- Actively involved in the development and maintenance of marketing collateral, including but not limited to project sheets, resumes, presentation slides, newsletters, award submissions, and other marketing materials.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
- Interface with staff at all levels of the organization as well as clients and partners.
- Organize project photography.
- Perform research of new opportunities, project/site background, and clients.
- Support social media efforts.
- Utilize content management system to maintain/update the firm’s website.
- Assists the marketing team with other projects as needed.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing, advertising, or a related field
- Experience in a Design firm a PLUS.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a marketing role
- Proficiency with desktop publishing software – Adobe Creative Suite REQUIRED.
- Proficiency with word processing software (MS Office Suite REQUIRED)
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Project Management, Organization and time management skills, and an ability to multi-task
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
OJB Landscape Architecture is an award-winning design practice with locations in Boston, San Diego, Houston, Dallas and Philadelphia. Our work includes the design of urban parks, academic institutions, healthcare campuses, workplace environments and landscape master plans for internationally-acclaimed architectural firms, Fortune 500 companies, private developers, municipal governments, non-profit agencies and private citizens.
At OJB, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants. OJB believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
OJB Landscape Architecture offers a competitive compensation package commensurate with experience.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
- Optional participation in 401K retirement program
To apply for this position, please submit a cover letter, resume and work samples in PDF format not exceeding 10mb in size to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that resume submissions without work samples will not be considered. No phone calls, please.