Located in Houston.
OJB is an award-winning landscape architecture design practice with locations in Texas, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania and California and we are seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our Houston, Texas office. Our clients include well known architectural firms, private developers, municipal governments, colleges and universities, companies, and non-profit agencies.
In this role, you’ll work with a team of dynamic and creative professionals, with a focus on project pursuits, client communications, and collaborative engagement. We are seeking candidates that are well organized, flexible and enjoy the challenges of a fast-paced, energetic and deadline driven environment. This position is located in OJB’s Houston studio.
- Assist and coordinate the preparation of responses to Request for Qualifications (RFQs), Request for Proposals (RFPs), and presentation materials in Adobe InDesign, meeting deadlines for all submittals and working under the guidance of the Marketing Director.
- Maintain and develop new relationships with consultants to assist the Pursuit Team in creating the most strategically positioned and technically competent team to win the work.
- Support and maintain the firm’s business development log.
- Actively involved in the development and maintenance of marketing collateral, including but not limited to project sheets, resumes, presentation slides, newsletters, award submissions, and other marketing materials.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
- Interface with staff at all levels of the organization as well as clients and partners.
- Organize project photography.
- Perform research of new opportunities, project/site background, and clients.
- Support social media efforts.
- Utilize content management system to maintain/update the firm’s website.
- Assists the marketing team with other projects as needed.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing, advertising, or a related field.
- Experience in a Design firm a PLUS.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in a marketing role, preferably in the AEC industry.
- Proficiency with desktop publishing software – Adobe Creative Suite REQUIRED.
- Proficiency with word processing software (MS Office Suite REQUIRED).
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Project Management, Organization and time management skills, and an ability to multi-task.
At OJB, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants. OJB believes that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.